12 July 2005

Ice Age 2 Trailer: The Return Of Scrat!



Hey guys, it's Donnie...I rather liked Ice Age. It had a great voice cast, slick animation and it was pretty damn funny, but to me it's kind of a one-shot movie. That being said, I think we can all agree that the best part of Ice Age was the plethora of teasers featuring Scrat the rodent and his unending quest for acorns. When push comes to shove, I'd much rather watch all the Scrat shorts than the movie itself.

So the sequel? Eh...I'm not really all that excited. I know that all the characters are gonna have girlfriends in this one and that it's called "The Meltdown", which hopefully means that this would be the end of such movies. And so as I sat in the theater this past weekend, subjecting myself to Fantastic Four, the first teaser started for Ice Age 2 and as we swept through a frozen canyon I immediately recognized what I was looking at and thought, "Eh..." However, it then suddenly occured to me that if this was the teaser, then I was probably about to see more Scrat, which immediately got me excited, and I was not the only one. When he appeared onscreen about 3 seconds later, the theater actually cheered.

So click it here and get some acorn action...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Little Giant Ladder