24 October 2005

UPDATED!! Blood Raynes On POSTAL Workers

UPDATED: So I just learned that Doc Boll has signed a deal to do another film...based on a video game. Shocking. I am shocked. This is me...shocked. Is this guy ever gonna make an original film? The latest victim is POSTAL, which caused quite a stir with a certain violence-hating senator from Connecticuit way back in '97. Here's what Boll has to say: "I see it like a mirror for our society -- funny, violent, absurd! So then the movie must be powerful, strange, and so full of the game's political incorrect outrageousness that if we do it correct, we will all probably end up in jail!" If only.

Hey guys, it's Donnie...I was starting to grow comfortable with the idea that Dr. Uwe Boll was never going to find a US distributer for his last opus Bloodrayne, leaving theaters unscarred and leaving me to track down a copy on DVD, get bombed and tear the movie a new one in the privacy of my own home. (I don't think I have much interest in seeing a Dr. Uwe Boll movie in a theater cuz chances are I won't be able to yell shit at the screen.)

Then I awoke today to discover that Bloodrayne, starring Kristanna Loken, Michael Madsen, Udo Kier and Sir Benjamin "What, I Needed The Money" Kingsley, will be infesting your local cinemaplex on January 6, 2006.

Happy fuckin New Year.

I've heard rumors that the German government might be closing the tax loophole which allows Boll to get the money to produce his films in the first place. Imagine a world with no more movies by Dr. Uwe Boll.

Go ahead. Just imagine.

Real gluttons for punishment can click it over to the official site and browse through a bevy of posters and whatnot. I'm gonna go stick my head in a bucket of ice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Little Giant Ladder