20 October 2005

Stiffler In Riot Gear?? Southland Tales Pics!!

Hey guys, it's Donnie...Southland Tales is easily one of my most anticipated films of 2006. We still don't have a solid release date yet, which means that it's still gonna be a long wait. GAH!! He's been working on this project forever and quite frankly I am sick of waiting. I want a trailer and I want it yesterday!

Until then, I'll have to suffice with some cool ass stills. I could have copied them right onto this post, but if you head over to the official site, (I don't think think it works in Firefox) you can get them all as a pretty neat slide show. Since you're there anyway, I highly recommend clicking around the website if you haven't done so before now. they haven't updated since right after ComicCon, but if you haven't seen it, you really should. Much like the Donnie Darko site, the whole thing is a sort of puzzle and nothing really seems to make much sense because it's all out of context, and yet there's this pervading sense that everything is just really......cool.

Click it here for Oteri dreadlocks and other Kelly oddities...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Little Giant Ladder