21 October 2005

Trailertown: Slithering Vampires

Hey guys, it's Donnie...Welcome back to Trailertown!


I may have to impose a curfew and/or martial law in Trailertown, because when the sun goes down, all the creepy crawlies are coming out to play. So grab some amo and your weapon of choice and mount up!

Underworld Evolution: Yeah I still don't know about this one. I had really high expectations for the first one, mostly because I love vampires and werewolves. And Kate Beckinsale. Unfortunately, they all disappointed me. It wasn't really BAD per se it was just sort of...there. Mediocre execution of a great concept. This one really doesn't look much better. I hear that they got a decent sized budget and really upped the scale and scope this time around, but this trailer really kinda blows. I'm kind of confused as to what exactly is supposed to have happened between the two flicks, who it is that Selena is trying to find, and who any of the humans are supposed to be. Which one is the bad guy, is it Marcus (who I'm assuming is the old guy) or the exiled Lycan? I really just have no idea what's going on here, so hopefully the movie will make more sense than this trailer. Oh yeah, and what the hell is Len Wiseman doing at the beginning, aside from being a tremendous toolshed?

Click it here to have no idea what the hell is going on...

Slither: Holy shit this looks like more fun than a bucket of Twinkies. James Gunn's throwback to 80's horror/creature comedies is...well fantastic. There was a similar trailer that showed at ComicCon that was good but this one is far superior. Although the opening title replaced "sissies" with...well I'm sure you can figure it out. Anything starring Nathan Fillion makes me happy (is it just me or did I detect just a hint of Mal Reynolds in there?) as well as Elizabeth Banks, who I am slowly but surely falling in love with. And what till you see what happens to Michael Rooker by the end....oh man this thing is gonna be great.

Click it here to put Gilbert Grape's mom to shame...

1 Comments:

Anonymous 143Record said...

Heello mate nice blog

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Little Giant Ladder