27 June 2005

Monday is Trailer Day!



Hey guys, it's Donnie...Today I've got a fistful of trailers for you, ranging across the genre spectrum...

First, we have the official trailer for Cameron Crowe's Elizabethtown. I haven't been able to watch this puppy at work because it's hosted by MTV in some weird media player, so better luck to you. Once I get home I'm most definitely going to check it out. As I've said, I LOVED the seven and a half minute music video that Cameron put online last week. This movie is definitely near the top of my "movies to watch" list...Click here for Kirsten Dunst-love (or Orlando Bloom-love, your choice)

Up next, we have Transporter 2. I'm a little torn on this one. I thought that the first flick was alright. It was certainly a fun ride, I LOVE Jason Statham, and I really like the idea of a movie about the driver instead of about the theives, Unfortunately, I felt like the script was not particularly original and the action got a little bit too ridonculous after a while. That being said, I loved Louis Leterrier's Unleashed, so I'm willing to give him another shot with this one. I'm really hoping that this one can rise above the flaws of the first...Click here for fun with handcuffs and insane car jumps.

Finally, well, oh man. I have only three words: Doctor. Uwe. Boll. This guy is quite possibly the worst director I've ever seen, and yet I find myself strangely drawn to anything with his name on it. It's like I can't wait to see how he's gonna fuck up next. His latest cinematic disaster is (surprise surprise) another video game adaptation, Bloodrayne. It's about vampires in 18th century Transylvania and it stars the oh-so-tasty Kristanna Loken, (aka the Terminatrix from T3) Michael Madsen, Michelle Rodriguez, Udo Kier, Meatloaf and Ben Kinglsey. I'm still bewildered about that one. There must have been some heavy drugs involved to get Ghandi to be Lord of the Vampires for Sucky McSuckerson. Also, Billy Zane makes a "Special Guest Appearance". How the fuck do you make a special guest appearance in a movie? It'd be one thing if it was a trilogy or a series of movies, but this....God I hate Dr. Uwe Boll. There are two trailers here, one that 1:30 and one that's about five minutes. You have to download the flash player to watch it, but it's a very quick and painless install, which is probably more than I can say for the movie itself...Click here for headache inducing shoit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Little Giant Ladder