27 June 2005

La Kryptonite Nikita



Hey guys, it's Donnie...quick send out from my Monday staff meeting.

Peta Wilson of La Femme Nikita and League of Extrodinary Gentlemen fame has used her feminine wyles to get herself onboard Bryan Singer's Superman Returns, and when I say onboard, I mean it literally. Her official website says that she's filming a small role as a flight attendant. We'll see what other info we can dig up.

The cast on this puppy continues to expand. IMDB lists Hugh Jackman as playing Jonathan Kent, but I haven't seen that discussed anywhere else, although he did visit the set a while back and is rumored to have filmed a brief cameo. Wolverine AND Cyclops in the new Superman? Oh man...
--------------------------
via my BlueBerry


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Little Giant Ladder