04 October 2005

Trailertown: Drugs, Cars and Asians

Hey guys, it's Donnie...Welcome back to Trailertown!

No, I'm not talking about The Fast And The Furious: Bow Wow's Revenge. I've got three trailers for you and they're all pretty...diverse.

Cars: This movie really makes me nervous. I'd say that it looks pretty craparific, except that it's Pixar, and the words "Pixar" and "craparific" rarely belong in the same sentence. They've got an interesting voice cast consisting of Nascar drivers and talented actors. Owen Wilson, Cheech Marin, John Ratzenberger, and Paul fucking Newman! Oh yeah, and Larry the Cable Guy. Man, there's two more things that don't belong in the same sentence: Butch Cassidy and Jeff Foxworthy's bitch. Good Lord. Plus, am I the only one that thinks that the animation just looks kinda...lazy? Seriously, Pixar is so much better than this crap. Anyway, the teaser trailers haven't shown much, but here we've got the international trailer which gives us a little better luck and what we're getting ourselves into. I'm worried. I really am.

Click it here to start losing your edge...


Alpha Dog: Here it is folks. Our first real look at Justin Timberlake The Actor. You know what? He ain't half bad. Seriously, this movie looks great. I'm a big fan of Cassavetes and he's assembled a great young cast here. Emile Hirsch, Ben Foster, Shawn Hatosy, Anton Yelchin (who's great on Showtime's Huff, a.k.a. my new addiction) and, oh yeah, Sharon Stone and Bruce Willis thrown in for good measure. Apparantly the thing has been having post-production and/or distribution problems, so it was actually completed a while ago, but this actually makes me excited to see it. Fair Warning: This isn't really a trailer. There's some unfinished green screening, it's way too long, and there are also what appears to be some fairly significant spoilers, to the point that I wish I had known beforehand because I probably wouldn't have watched it. Also, if you do decide to watch it, you need the Divx codec to make it play.

Click it here to be a triple threat...


Three...Extremes: You saw the cool poster for this last week and now we've got an even cooler trailer. I can vouch for two out the three directors at work here and they're both mind-blowingly amazing and this thing looks scary as all shit. I'm so proud of Lion's Gate for putting this out, and getting it out in time for Halloween to boot. I'll be there, probably with my roommate who loves scary movies. The night I introduced her to the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre...oh man, that was a fun night.

Click it here to scare the crap out of dumb white folks...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Little Giant Ladder