30 September 2005

Broken Lizard CRACKS Your NUTS

Hey guys, it's Donnie...Broken Lizard recently snagged themselves a pretty killer 3 year first look deal with Warners to develop new talent and projects and we've just gotten word on the first of what is sure to be many tasty fruits of that deal. The project is called Nutcracker, and it certainly has potential. The story follows the biggest, meanest, most violent asshole football player in the NFL. When he starts to lose his game, he logically turns to ballet to help him get his skills back.

The Broken Lizard boys will write and produce, although it's unclear at this point if they would be starring ala Super Troopers, or providing supporting roles ala Dukes of Hazard. My gut says they'll probably stay in supporting roles, as they have a few other projects that have been on the back burner for much longer, namely Beerfest about underground Beer Olympics, and The Greek Road, which is a big budget ancient Greek comedy.

I loves me my Broken Lizard, and while I didn't get to Dukes of Hazard, I'll probably check it out on DVD. More Broken Lizard sounds like more powerful goodness to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Little Giant Ladder