05 August 2005

George McFly vs. Beowulf

Hey guys, it's Donnie...Anything Crispin Glover gets involved in grabs my interest, except for Charlie's Angels. Word is that he's getting involved with Robert Zemeckis' upcoming Beowulf as Grendel. I'm fairly unfamiliar with the details of Beowulf, but from what I've managed to piece together, Grendel is a bad guy who does battle with our hero Beowulf. He may actually be a creature instead of a human, but I'm not sure. The contracts have yet to be signed, but we should hear official word soon if this is really gonna happen.

I'm actually decently excited about this film because Zemeckis is using his motion capture technology from Polar Express, which I'm hoping will therefore be in 3D when it hits theaters in 2007. Also, Anthony Hopkins, Ray Winstone, Brendan Gleeson, and Robin Wright Penn are already signed on to star. Oh, and did I mention that the script was adapted by Neil Gaiman?

Yeah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Little Giant Ladder