04 August 2005

Trippin' Balls At The Fountain


Hey guys, it's Donnie...the website for Darren Aronofsky's The Fountain has gone live...the colors...the shapes...The colour and the shape! Foo Fighters! Ah, sorry....

Go home, smoke a bowl, sip some shroom tea, shut off the lights, turn the speakers up, and CLICK IT HERE. Is that a demonic face screaming at me in the corner? Or perhaps a cherubic youth smiling down upon me. I don't know.

Apparantly, this is reminiscent of some of the special effects that we'll be seeing on the big screen. Personally I'm still waiting to see a trailer. I remember how the trailer for Requiem For A Dream absolutely knocked me on my ass the first time I saw it, so needless to say I'm excited.

There's a tab at the bottom of the screen to make this swirling mass of salvation and/or damnation your screensaver. I certainly did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Little Giant Ladder