03 August 2005

Nauta Mutant Whore??


Hey guys, it's Donnie...Model Katie Nauta will be hitting the theaters with her big screen debut in Louis Leterrier's Transporter 2. She plays one of the baddies, the so called "lingerie assasin", thus explaining the accompanying picture. Personally, she's not really my type, which probably sounds bullshit considering that she's wearing nothing little more than a bra and an assault rifle, but hey, what can I say? I'm picky.

Well the word is out that Nauta is also up for the role of Pherma or Stacy X or Chick-Brett-Ratner-wants-to-bone or whatever it is they've decided to call the mutant prostitute in the third (and likely final) installment of the X-Men franchise. Who knows if this chick can act or not, but I can certainly visualize her in the part. Hell, I'd much rather watch her gettin it on with mutant types than one of the the frickin' Williams sisters. Sometimes I enjoy when atheletes or celebrities from other fields get into acting and start with a really risky role, like, say, a mutant whore. But for some reason I feel like watching Serena Williams trying to seduce anyone would just turn out incredibly awkward...This is all still a rumor, so we'll keep you posted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Little Giant Ladder