15 December 2005

Watery One Sheet

Hey guys, it's Donnie...I made no secret of my love for the Lady In The Water teaser. I can't make any claims about the movie itself other than it having two great leads in the form of Paul Giamatti and Bryce Dallas Howard. But that teaser...man that's pretty much a textbook perfect teaser trailer. Now we've got the official one sheet and I have to say that it looks like more of the same. Simple, well designed imagery that not only inspires interest in the movie, but also inspires the imagination.

The smartest thing that the folks at Warners could possibly do when it comes to marketing this film is to withhold any and all images of Bryce Dallas Howard in character for as long as humanly possible. In fact, if it was me, I might even try and get away with never showing her in any promo material, including a full trailer, so that people HAVE to go see the movie to get the money shot. I don't think a studio can really get away with that these days, but how cool would it be?

Click the image to see it all big and hi-ressy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Little Giant Ladder