05 October 2005

All The Cool Kids Want To Play For Gordan Bombay

Hey guys, it's Donnie...Emilio Estevez continues to gather a cast that's more impressive than he is for his next directorial effort, Bobby. The film follows 22 people (which is just slightly fewer than the number of mutants appearing in X3) who all happen to be in the Ambassador Hotel the night Bobby Kennedy was shot. He's already got Anthony Hopkins and Demi Moore onboard, but as of this morning, we can include Sharon Stone, Elijah Wood, Nick Cannon and Freddy Rodriguez.

I can't really say much about Estevez The Director, as I've yet to see anything he's every directed, although The War At Home and Rated X are both in my Netflix queue. I do like the cast he's putting together, and the story of RFK has remained largely untouched by Hollywood for reasons unknown. I guess he's death just wasn't as sexy as little brother's. Plus he never banged Marilyn Monroe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Little Giant Ladder