21 September 2005

Rosario Dawson Fills Her Dance Card

Hey guys, it's Donnie...Rosario Dawson is definitely an acquired taste, but I'm certainly starting to come around. She was a ton of fun in Sin City, which more than makes up for her getting raped in the knees in Men In Black 2. (See pic. Something ain't right with that game of Twister...) She'll probably be fantastic in Rent as well, although the chances of me going to see that movie probably fall somewhere between slim and no fucking way, if only because I'm sure there will be many more things in theaters that I want to see way more.

Well, yesterday word broke that she's recently been added to two upcoming projects. She'll play the girlfriend of Joseph Gordan Levitt (the kid from 3rd Rock From The Sun with the girl hair) in the upcoming Elmore Leonard adaptation Killshot, which is really shaping up to be an outstanding project, and will likely continue to do so until it hits theaters and massively disappoints everyone ala The Big Bounce.

She'll also play a supporting role in Kevin Smith Clerks sequel. That just confuses the dick out of me. Then again, that whole movie kind of confuses the dick out of me, so I guess I should at least be greatful that at least Dante and Randall will be interacting with someone who's actually attractive this time out, as I assume that Caitlin will not return and I pray that Veronica won't either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Little Giant Ladder