28 September 2005

Time For A Little Housekeeping...

Hey guys, it's Donnie...I bet you thought I'd forgotten about you. After all, it has been almost a week since any new content has hit the site. Well, to you, my faithful reader, I must offer my most profound apologies. My office has been really hectic, I've been having some problems with Blogger, and it's also been a really slow fucking week for news that I actually give a crap about. Seriously, when the biggest entertainment news item of the day is that Dakota Fanning has joined the Girl Scouts, there should be no doubt in anyone's mind that's it's a slow news day. So I caught up on some flicks this weekend, (I highly recommend both A History Of Violence and Thumbsucker) I did some reformatting to the site, and today you get a gaggle of good stuff.

Things worth noting: As I've now been intently rockin the site for about four months now, I noticed that the sidebar was getting extremely large, what with four months of archived posts listed weekly. I've therefore listed the Archives monthly. This means that one link gives you a very large page with every post on it for the entire month, at which point you'll probably want to take advantage of your browser's search function. I felt it was more important to clean up the front page than to have the archived posts super-organized, mostly because I don't think too many people are really tracking back through the Archives. But if you are and you really find it too annoying to bear, let me know and I'll try to work some magic.

Anyway, as summer has drawn to a close, I'd like to open the floor for a little debate. Those of you who have been reading the site regularly, as well as those who may be stopping in for the first time. What do you think? What features do you like? Dislike? Despise? What would you like to see more/less of in terms of content? I'm gonna try and do some more reviews, and maybe some regular themed articles. Comments? Questions? Suggestions? Speak up! Comment on this post or drop me an email

Input!!! More input!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Little Giant Ladder