02 August 2005

Ryan Reynolds Hunts Down Your Boss

Hey guys, it's Donnie... Ah yes, Ryan Reynolds. One of the funniest guys in the business. His mere presence seems to elevate crappy pap like the upcoming Waiting to the status of somewhat amusing. Seriously, I do like Reynolds alot, I just think he sometimes gets himself involved in shitty projects of which he's clearly the best part. Here we see him with his scraggly "tough guy" bearded look from his dark days of badassery in Blade Trinity and The Amityville Horror. (Actually I shouldn't mock since I'm sporting a similar look myself these days, although I can't quite pull it off as well as Van Wilder.)

Well don't look for mirror-universe Reynolds to reappear any time soon. Reynolds looks to be returning to the goofy grounds that ahve served him so well in the past. He's just signed on to the black comedy Horrible Bosses. (Watch as I resist the temptation to make a Horrible Title joke....dammit!) Ala Hitchcock's classic Strangers On A Train, three guys all hate their bosses so they each decide to do away with each other's Lumburgh-ian foe. No word on who's playing the other two guys or any of the bosses, but Frank Oz will be directing. Reynolds promises The Frank Oz Of Old, (which is good cuz The Frank Oz Of New blows) saying that Oz wants to get back to "that sort of Dirty Rotten Scoundrels vibe he used to do."

Sounds good to me! Here's hoping that it actually happens that way...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Little Giant Ladder