10 November 2005

Supes Gets An Upgrade!

Hey guys, it's Donnie...You know, I've been tracking BlueTights.net pretty much since it went live. I've gotten so caught up in it, I sometimes forget that it's not technically the official Superman Returns website, particularly since there's been nothing much there other than the sheild and a date.

Well all that has changed. Last night Warners announced that the Superman Returns teaser trailer would officially be going out to theaters with Harry Potter next weekend, and the running time is indeed about a minute and a half. Granted, I feel like I've probably seen most of the footage in Bryan's Blog about ComicCon, but I'm excited nonetheless. All I ask for is one Superman money shot and I'll be a happy camper.

Along with this announcement was the announcement that the official site has been updated. It now includes the official plot synopsis (which has been available online for quite some time), cool photos and desktop images and buddy icons (if you're into that sort of thing) and a slew of other goodies. There's even a place for the teaser trailer for whenever they decide to put it online next week, probably Wednesday or Thursday. The coolest thing is a new comic book interface for watching Bryan's Blog, although it's missing a the last six, which is sad, cuz those are arguable some of the best ones. For what's there, I'd recommend checking out "Love Previs", if you missed it the first time around.

We're getting that much closer kids. I can almost taste it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Little Giant Ladder