10 November 2005

Luke Skywalker Is NOT Playing The Joker..

Hey guys, it's Donnie...But Liev Schreiber might by playing Harvey Dent! Batman sequel casting rumors continues to be a somewhat silly way to pass the time, seeing as the movie hasn't really made past the "This-is-basically-what-the-story's-about" phase and seeing as Chris Nolan has an entire other movie to shoot before that (with Christian Bale and Michael Caine no less!). And yet, somehow I just can't seem to help myself. Whenever I hear a new rumor, no matter how patently ridiculous, I feel the need to talk about it. It's like crack...but different.

Anyway, we'll be seeing Harvey Dent as a major character of the next Bat-film, and either at the end of the second or the beginning of the third, Dent would get all mangled in the flesh and become Two Face. Initial rumors were that Nolan wanted to bring in his Memento golden boy, Guy Pearce, to play Harvey Dent/Two Face. That sounded like a fine idea to me, but upon further contemplation I think I actually prefer Schreiber. I've always thought of Two-Face as being like the ultimate sort of gangster, twisted and physically imposing. Pearce doesn't have quite the same physical...oommph! Batman-On-Film has a source claiming that "the role is [Schreiber's] if he wants it," and Shcreiber certainly seems to want it. When asked, his response was, "Yes! Write your congressmen now! Sounds like fun to me. Again, I seem to be the last one to hear because I know nothing about it."

Interested eyes are listening...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Little Giant Ladder