03 November 2005

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang Interview Interview

Hey guys, it's Donnie...I told you that you'd get sick of hearing me talk about Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, but I'm sorry, it's just something I have to do. It's like a moral stance. Last night I walked past my local megaplex and noticed that Flightplan was sold out. FLIGHTPLAN!! You've gotta be kidding me. Not only did that movie come out like a month ago, but I don't think it was even all that good. Since when did Jodie Foster become this massive box office draw? This is why I have to champion smaller films like Kiss Kiss, because it's a movie that deserves massive success, and if people who have already seen it and recognized its greatness don't speak up then it'll never happen.

Moviefone sucks, especially when it comes to streaming video. However, I must ask you to brave the elements and cruise over there and watch what will probably be the funniest thing you see all day. People email questions for Robert Downey Jr. and Val Kilmer to Moviefone, and then they sit the two of them down in a room and have them ask each other these questions. It's frickin hilarious, and it's just the slightest glimmer of the brilliance of seeing the two of them bounce off of each other in the actual movie. If you watch this and find it even remotely entertaining, then you HAVE to see Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, as it is sure to tickle your funny bone to the extreme.

Click it here to find out Downey Jr.'s dream role...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Little Giant Ladder