27 October 2005

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang Interview Interview

Hey guys, it's Donnie...This is gonna be short and sweet, as we've got alot of news today.

I mentioned yesterday that I've officially made Kiss Kiss Bang Bang the first film I'm gonna actively champion here on the site. I've made this decision because it's an absolutely FANTASTIC film and it's currently in limited release. It'll go wider in a few weeks, but until then I want to drum up all the positive word of mouth I can. I want to see Shane Black continue to thrive as a director, and that'll only happen if his first film brings in enough coin to prove to studio heads that he's got the goods. And believe me, after 5 minutes of this movie, there won't be a doubt in your mind that he does.

CHUD just posted a great fuckin interview with Downey Jr. and Val Kilmer and I highly recommend it. It's an easy read, there aren't really any spoilers, and the two of the are absolutely hilarious. It's a great set-up for the give and take they have in the film.

So you should click it here and read it. Now.

Seriously, go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Little Giant Ladder