07 September 2005

Missah Frodo Gets All Iggy...

Hey guys, it's Donnie...I think that Elijah Wood is engaged in a secret battle with Will Ferrell to see who can be the most prolific actor of the decade. The difference seems to be that all of Wood's projects are really really good. Seriously, the guy just keeps heaping projects on his plate like they were biscuits... warm... buttery... flaky... delicious... biscuits.

Sorry.

I really love biscuits.

Anyway, after recently jumping onboard Emilio Estevez's Bobby, about folks in the Ambassador Hotel the night RFK was shot, word is now spreading that he's also looking to do a biopic about Iggy Pop. Iggy freakin' Pop. Can you imagine the possibilities?

The Sun was the first to report this little nougat of interest, and, I know, The Sun is hardly a reputable news source. However, the boys at Rope Of Silicon just ran in interview with Wood and they're usually pretty on the ball. When asked about future projects, little North replied thusly:
"There may be a music biography coming up, something that scares the shit out of me. It's someone I am extremely passionate about and, yeah...that's coming up but it's way in the future."
Well, yeah, if I was gonna play Iggy Pop I'd probably be scared shitless too. I wonder if the movie will cover his magnificent work in The Crow: City Of Angels...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Little Giant Ladder