18 July 2005

Godzilla Never Dies


Hey guys, it's Donnie...I've been waiting to get my hands on Godzilla: Final Wars seemingly forever, but word came out on Friday that Final Wars may not be quite so final after all. Word is that there's a good chance we'll get to see an all new Godzilla flick in the future directed by Yoshimitsu Banno, who previously directed Godzilla vs The Smog Monster. That's pretty cool in and of itself, but what could make it even cooler.

How about Godzilla in 3D IMAX?

Why no one has ever thought to put Godzilla in IMAX before now has got to be one of the cinematic mysteries of the ages. Either way, you can sign me up right now. Godzilla's latest nemesis would be some sort of shape shifting monster from outer space, but it really doesn't matter to me. I'd go see Godzilla vs. My Toaster Oven if only to see the classic MAN IN SUIT in IMAX 3D...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Little Giant Ladder