18 July 2005

Cage Has His 9/11 Partner


Hey guys, it's Donnie...Before I get into all the cool news dropped at this year's ComicCon, I'm gonna run though some of the other news items floating about on this Monday morning...

The Oliver Stone 9/11 movie, which is sure to cause quite a stir, has continued casting...Nicolas Cage will be joined by one of my favorite young actors, Michael Pena. Pena has been playing minor character roles seemingly forever, but his recent work in Paul Haggis's Crash absolutely blew me away. He and Terrence Howard were without a doubt the best performances in the film, so it makes me really happy to see that both actors are really starting to take off. Howard's Hustle & Flow looks great and I've heard nothing but good things.

So go Michael Pena. Congratulations on a job well earned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Little Giant Ladder