20 June 2005

Family Guy DVD Movie Really Happens!



Hey guys, it's Donnie...Well I've spent most of the day posting the news left over from Friday and the weekend and as the saying goes, "Just when I thought I was out...they pull me back in!"

I've been thoroughly enjoying the new season of Family Guy. The writing is just as good as ever. The Rock Lobster song and the You've Got AIDS song from two weeks ago just about had me on the floor crying I was laughing so hard. American Dad doesn't quite do it for me, but there are certainly worse ways to spend a half hour on a Sunday night, plus it gets me that much closer to Justice League Unlimited at 10:30. All I need now is something to watch from 10-10:30. Any thoughts?

Well, I came across a little item today saying that the long rumored Family Guy movie will be heading straight to DVD and hitting the stores on September 27th. More importantly, the 83-minute flick entitled "Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story" will be UNRATED, so those of you who have always wondered what Family Guy would be like without the bastards at Standards and Practices will find out soon enough.

Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story will feature guest voice actors Rob Livingston, Drew Barrymore, Tori Spelling, Jennie Garth, and Jason Priestley, making me wonder if there won't perhaps be a spoof and/or plot point about 90210.

"I want a Granny Smith apple...."

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I thought this website was about movies. I'm not that interested in your TV-watching preferences, and I have a suggestion for the 10-10:30 block: Get off your ASS in front of the TV and do something productive. And if you think this is some kind of misguided rant about the Family Guy, you're damn right. I don't see you posting about other straight-to-video releases: what makes this one special? That it's a spinoff of a TV show? That should make it LESS worthy of mention on "The Movie Booth" (italics mine). And seriously, TV is awful.

9:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found the need to write about this because, prior to the return of Family Guy to television, there had been rumors building for quite some time that Family Guy was going to turn it's back on television and instead jump onto the big screen. So, for people still waiting to find out if a Family Guy movie was going to happen, I thought they'd be interested to know that the movie does exist and is going to DVD. Besides, a noteworthy movie is a noteworthy movie, whether it goes to a theater or straight to DVDland.

8:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Little Giant Ladder