05 December 2005

Photomat: I'm Getting X-Nervous

Hey guys, it's Donnie...USA Today has got the first official pictures of X3, and while they don't spell outright doom, they certainly don't allay the fears that have been gnawing at the back of my head since early June.

I don't think that's a very good publicity still of Kelsey Grammar's Beast. I'm hoping that the full body shot will do him better justice and that seeing that character in motion will to make all the difference.

The teaser should be popping up over here on the Apple site sometime in the next few hours, and then we should get a much better idea of what we're looking at here. Until then you can click it here to go to USA Today and check out the rest of the pictures. You can see production stills of Ben Foster's Angel in different states of winged-ness. Personally, I prefer the one with the wings strapped down. There are publicity shots of Wolverine and Storm, who once again seems to have found a new hair stylist. There's even a picture of Brett Ratner, perfect for printing out and taping to your dart board.

Fox has also snatched up the domain rights to a number of different permutations of X3TheLastStand.com, so it seems a pretty good bet that the full title will be something along those lines. Guess that answers the question as to whether or not this will be the last X-Men film. The trailer might be awesome and I may end up eating my hat, but as of right now, I'm still far from sold.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Little Giant Ladder