13 September 2005

Trailertown: Yummy Funny Girl

Hey guys, it's Donnie...Welcome back to Trailertown!

Sarah Silverman is passing through today, with her new flick Jesus Is Magic. The film is a combination of her stand up show, a number of sketches and some hilarious musical numbers. There was a quasi-trailer of some sort floating about the interweb last spring, and this is only slightly different from that one. We've heard alot of positive buzz coming out of the Toronto Film Festival this week, and personally I can't wait.

Sarah Silverman is easily as sexy as she is hilarious, and it looks like she's gathered quite the posse of fellow comedians to join her in this little romp. Not only that, but the film is directed by Liam Lynch, who's currently hard at work on the Tenacious D movie The Pick Of Destiny. My hope is that his work here will get me psyched up for The D, and I have to admit that I like what I see.

Click it here to be a role model for little girls...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Little Giant Ladder