12 September 2005

Trailertown: Grassmen and Puppetmen

Hey guys, it's Donnie...Welcome back to Trailertown!

We've got two new residents today...both of which kinda frighten me.

Saw 2: I was a moderate fan of the first flick. Danny Glover was kind of wasted I felt, and Carey Elwes...well...he kind of fumbled the ball in the 4th quarter, but whatever. I did like the idea behind the flick, although since we all know who the killer is now, I guess the killer's identity won't really be the big shock of the flick. Then again, this movie's got Donnie Wahlberg, Dina Meyers and Frankie G, so it sounds like the cast is on par with the first go around. I wouldn't exactly hold my breath for greatness though.

Click it here to go down like Frank The Bunny.

Daltry Calhoun: This just looks phenomenal, I must say. Knoxville seems to have created a wonderful, larger than life character who is suddenly dragged back into reality. Meanwhile, Elizabeth Banks continues a streak of great performances. Seriously, this girl is on fire, and she's seemingly in everything these days. Did I also mention that she's gorgeous? I love the way the titles are done in this trailer, similar to the titles from the Lord Of War trailer. If we're not careful, Johnny Knoxville is gonna turn into a real actor. Actually, I think he's already there, he just hasn't found the right film to show off his talents yet.

Click it here for the most thinly veiled pot reference ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Little Giant Ladder